+ Reply to Thread

Thread: druid help.

druid help.

hey guys, wanted to get some help with my spec and gear choices as well as gem selection. my druids name is Stearborne on nesingwary. horde. not sure how to link my armory. sorry. thanks in advance for any help.

Your armory currently has you in your Balance gear so can't look over that at this time but, ill give suggestions to what I can see.

For your glyphs replacing Glyph of Berserk for Glyph of Survival Instincts would probably help you out more for that 15% for HP over the 5 more seconds of AoE Maul. In your talents. For your talents King of the Jungle is more of a cat talent and you should move those in to Feral Swiftness for the dodge, and unless you have another feral druid I would take the point from Infected Wounds and one from Furor to get 2/2 Improved Leader of the Pack.

I'll try and suggest some more after I see your gear

Here are a few links to help you out as well.

Ensidia Feral Druid Guide - http://ensidia.com/forum_topic.php?f...topic_id=28598

Tankspot's own Feral Druid Guide - http://www.tankspot.com/article.php?id=113807

Ensidia's guide is horrible. Don't listen to that...ever.

Reading the site first, posting in the right forum, and actually asking a question instead of just saying HELP usually gets you better responses. As to how do you post an armory link..... COPY-----> PASTE

Quote Originally Posted by felhoof View Post
    Ensidia's guide is horrible. Don't listen to that...ever.
    Well I can agree that it's not the clearest and most comprehensive guide I've seen. But it's good enough. Listening to it is alot better than some of the alternatives. The ensidia guide is bit short and requires a bit of critical thinking (What works in Ensidia might not work in your guild). The one here on tankspot is a bit to big and a bit boring in parts. Read both!

Well I can agree that it's not the clearest and most comprehensive guide I've seen. But it's good enough.
    No, it's horrible. It gives poor advice, is badly written and is out-of-date anyway. Reading it leaves you less informed than you started out.

Quote Originally Posted by felhoof View Post
    No, it's horrible. It gives poor advice, is badly written and is out-of-date anyway. Reading it leaves you less informed than you started out.

Ok then, I'll have to take your word for it and read the tankspot guide once more to make sure I've not taken any bad advice.

+ Reply to Thread