+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tab macro?

Tab macro?

I have been looking for a macro or something that would make tabbing not hit the same mob until all mobs had been hit.

I've been able to find how to make the tabbing range shorter. But not something that would target a mob that I hadn't targeted.

I've come to a problem where I hit mob A then tab to mob B. I hit tab a few more times and it just cycles between those two not hitting C or D. Sometimes clicking on the mob just isn't possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    I have been looking for a macro or something that would make tabbing not hit the same mob until all mobs had been hit.

I've been able to find how to make the tabbing range shorter. But not something that would target a mob that I hadn't targeted.

I've come to a problem where I hit mob A then tab to mob B. I hit tab a few more times and it just cycles between those two not hitting C or D. Sometimes clicking on the mob just isn't possible.
    Tab targeting only targets mobs in front of you and in range. If C or D are either behind you or out of range, you will never tab to them. This is provided you had not altered the tab keybinding.
    Last edited by Quinafoi; 02-01-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

+ Reply to Thread