+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 60 Frost emblems

60 Frost emblems

and what to spend them on, I was thinking the +228 stam trinket (I have a black heart somewhere and the two 245 iLevel tanking trinks as well as two +170 stam brewfest steins.) but then I looked and saw that I had enough for the gloves. Im too tired to think for myself atm and want to come back to this a little bit later on with a fresher mind, and some other opinions to take into consideration. Gemming and enchant are not a cost issue, as Im a JC and I usually have enchanting mats lying around...

Here is what I logged off in today

But armory is currently down, so I am also posting wow heroes(which isn't working for me)
    so US Dragonmaw is my server.gotankadin is my character name as well
    I'm not the man hiding behind the door in fear of danger. I'm the one that knocks... -WW, BB

Unfortunately I can only see people on the armory. (iPhone app)

That being said! As a paladin there are three things you will definitely want to spend your badges on...

trinket, belt, cloak

(not necessarily in that order... its a matter of preference).

Thanks Snippy

Yeah I already have the belt and the cloak, that was the first upgrade. the belt was second. so guess that leaves the last one being the trinket
    I'm not the man hiding behind the door in fear of danger. I'm the one that knocks... -WW, BB

Actually Got since the armory is down so I can't see your current situation but generally the chest or gloves are going to offer bigger EH returns per emblem because of bonus armor. That being said I might wait a little while if you plan on getting the gloves if you want the T10 2pc bonus since with the buff Blizzard will be adding they will be close to identical to the offset gloves.

I have the 251 chestplate from 10 man lady deathwhisper and the gloves are the lliandrins

Ah, then yes the trinket is probably the best choice. The one thing I would consider is if you don't have the gold to get the Pillars of Might is to grab the Primodal Saronite since they also offer huge EH returns and by buying the Primal Saronite the other mats will only cost a couple thosuand gold.

+ Reply to Thread