+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I hate HATE pugs in DF

I hate HATE pugs in DF

I figured I'd log on and do my random before work today. I get lucky and its Pit of Saron. The whole run is going pretty damn smooth. My Rimefang's Claw drops off boss. First time I've ever seen it. F'ing hunter rolls on it and wins. He then proceeds to try to sell it back to me. When he realizes you can't trade gold cross realms, he insists my sword is better (Titanguard) and ports back to his realm.

I know the claw isn't a huge upgrade over Titanguard, but it's enough of one to matter to me. Friggen pissed me off this morning.
    Last edited by Penlowe; 01-30-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Yeah they really should've integrated a prevention method versus this kind of screw-over into the Need Before Greed system.

Druids can't roll on legit cloth upgrades but hunters can legitly roll tank swords, dps warriors can legitly take ranged weaps from hunters, etc etc.

Only counter is really to get 4 guildies to help you if you want something specific
    "Yes." - Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by sud View Post
    Only counter is really to get 4 guildies to help you if you want something specific
    ^ This a thousand times. Especially if you are trying to get geared up to assist with raids, your guildies should have an interest in helping you get said gear, because it helps them, too.

So hmm. We have a huntard who tries to turn a profit as a ninja, and he belongs to a guild called "God Complex".

That's somehow fitting....

It'll be interesting to see if anyone from that guild responds to your thread on the wow forums, Drae.

I'm considering bumping it everyday. It's a little bit harder to recruit when there's a thread at the top of your realm forums calling you out.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

We've all had it happen in PuGs; as was said in the movie: "It's Chinatown".

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    We've all had it happen in PuGs; as was said in the movie: "It's Chinatown".
    We've all been ninjaed; usually the guy was just a prick, or ignorant and thought the gear was actually good for them.

But this: "I stole ur lewtz how much is it worth to you?"

That's beyond ninja. And I think that's why some of us are particularly galled by it.

edited by penlowe
    Last edited by Penlowe; 01-30-2010 at 06:44 AM.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

I like the idea of posting stuff on the WoW realm forums calling out particularly foul ninjas. The only downside to it I could see is that I never look at the WoW forums much, particularly not for my realm... I'm not a GM, though, so maybe I would more if I was.

Ninjas suck, I think we all can agree on that and I'm comfortable letting a vent about bad behavior stand. But I will not tolerate perpetuating bad behavior. You all are not 8 and this isn't the sand box. Personal call outs are not acceptable here. :waves wooden spoon menacingly:
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/penlowe

+ Reply to Thread