Closed Thread

Thread: Adding Bonus armor to all T10 Tanking Plate

Adding Bonus armor to all T10 Tanking Plate

How many times is Blizz gonna screw that pooch? They decide to do this now, how many of us have already bought the +armour badge gear already? Nice to know i've wasted 155 emblems on the chest and gloves for no apparent reason now.

We recognize that many plate tanks are making their gear choices based on the amount of armor they’re provided, as this is currently the most preferred stat. In order to make the tier-10 plate tanking sets more desirable, we will be adjusting the stats on the gloves and chest pieces in order to inflate the amount of armor they provide in the next minor patch. This will apply to all item levels of the tier-10 death knight, warrior, and paladin tanking gloves and chest pieces.

Similar items crafted or purchased with Emblems of Frost will continue to be very good and will compare favorably to all but the Heroic difficulty boss loot, so you shouldn't despair if you recently acquired any of those.

Actually, where I think they pooch'd this was in creating alternative pieces which are more easily attainable (no trophys req'd) and with better effective health than the tier pieces. I'm sure I'm not the only one who did a little scratching on the notepad on my desk and came to the conclusion that it'd be better to get the off pieces *now*, and collect the tier stuff once Frost emblems and the trophies necessary to upgrade are more readily available.

The benefit being that I'm "tougher" faster, and don't have to be bothered competing for trophys against classes for whom theit tier gear is worthwhile. My plan at this time is to go for the 2 piece bonus with reasonable effort, and from there only passively collect the rest for the purpose of posing in front of the bank.

<----- Gear and Enchanting Forums that way, and they've already got a couple of threads going on this.

pwnt

Closed Thread