+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need adivce on spec/more threat?

Need adivce on spec/more threat?

Hey, I just recently strted playing my DK again and I am starting to raid and just wondering how my spec is and what I could do (if needed) to improve my threat or any other general spec changes. Thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...n=Tahj&group=2

(side note, some gear isn't enchanted due to me being too tired to get it done before I went to sleep last night :P)

Pretty good threat spec. The only bad thing is Necrosis no longer procs off Rune Strike, so it's less potent than it was before.

Would you advise taking the 5/5 from there and putting into Blood Gorged?

I would strongly advise blood gorged 5/5. The threat increase comes not only in the form of increased damage (10%) but also in armor pen. And, you will be above 75% for the majority of most fights. Its a must have. I would imagine it will fix all of your threat problems.

Thank you with the help thus far. I greatly appreciate both replies from you. If anyone else has any helpful comments please feel free to add.

Also, I would recommend using macroing rune strike to all abilities (HS, DS, IT, PS) you can put it on everything if you want, but it will frees you up to concentrate on the rest of your rotation and positioning/add management. There are macros all over the site for this.

+ Reply to Thread