+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not enough tps? :( getting annoyed

Not enough tps? :( getting annoyed

Hi Guys this be my first post here and asking for a little advice since Im getting abit annoyed with high dps pulling my mobs >.<

This is my char http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&cn=Hellraver
    Im still missing the boots from H Forge, Saronite Swordbreakers, and sword from H Pit. and some enchants like blocking on my shield etc.

I guess im really hoping theres a major flaw in my build or something that prevents me from keeping agro on mobs when the dps gets above say 3k.

Ive read the forums enough to know the threat rotations etc but it seems that once I charge mobs use my thunderclap to get em and try to put em in position for shock-wave, 1 mob already decides to run off.

I would like some suggestions

Usually when I do the same
    (using bers.rage/bloodr > charge while queing cleave >thunderclap /still spamming cleave > shockwave )

I never even come close to losing them .

Personally dont see anything rly "wrong" with your spec, although id personally lose the revenge glyph and take glyph of cleave. (this will help alot in your problem)

Since you have Glyph of Devastate, Revenge should be below Devastate on your priority list. This means you can free up the two points from Imp Revenge.

Drop 2/5 Cruelty and take one of those Imp Rev points and GET DEEP WOUNDS. That's the major flaw in your build that you were looking for.

Replacing the Revenge glyph with Cleaving is also very good.

If your DPS is pulling aggro before you Shockwave, that's the DPS's fault for being idiots and not waiting 2 seconds after you charge from aggroing.

Tell them to wait. If they don't, stop taunting and let them die. They learn better that way.

Alrighty I bought the cleaving glyph and will put some blocking on my shield when I get the new one from HOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaio View Post
    GET DEEP WOUNDS. That's the major flaw in your build that you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Posolutely View Post
    Tell them to wait. If they don't, stop taunting and let them die. They learn better that way.
    LoL This is the best advice ever!! I've learned to make sure that you are the group leader in Heroics because dps gets upset when they get destroyed and may vote to kick you. If only we could be as leet as the dps HA HA

+ Reply to Thread