+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [tanking] I'd like to move one point around, what's optimal?

[tanking] I'd like to move one point around, what's optimal?

I use two different protection builds at a time. For the last few months, they've been different by two points, between Improved Disarm and Improved Spell Reflection (for fun/pvp/passive magic avoidance). However, I did not have Deep Wounds at the time (though I had relatively few threat problems). In order to increase my damage done whilst tanking and increasing my AoE threat, I've set about to rearrange talents in order to have Deep Wounds in both builds. The problem is when I come to http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LAM00fZhZVItMx0zidIzsGo where I have everything I want (minus Imp. Disarm/Imp. Spell Reflect) but I only have one point left.

So, I have two questions.

1) What would be the best place to take points from? The only place seems Focused Rage, especially since I'm rather fond of having 5/5 Shield Specialization.

2) Assuming that one of the two options (Imp. Spell Reflect/Imp. Disarm) is simply really terrible (I can admit to making a mistake) and I wanted a build with Improved Disciplines and Glyph of Shield Wall, would that be a decent option? I don't PvP enough to make use of a pvp build, love Arms though it sucks, and Fury is boring (plus I have a rogue).

I personally prefer http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LAM00fZhZMItrx0didIzsGo but if you just loves you some shield spec, then it is permissible to take the 3 points from FR and put them into 5/5 shield spec, though personally I feel very meh about 5/5 shield spec.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread