+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to go from here..

Where to go from here..

Well took me a couple weeks to get my DK geared up, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Decayedblade

I know I need to get some better boots, been trying to get into ToTC 10/25 for the Dawnbreakers or Lingering Vortex boots with little luck.

As far as the neck, Jarraxxis and Marrowgar dont want to drop theirs. I do have the Fossil from HoR which I use in my EH set, with dual Rimefangs, for when I need to soak dmg but dont need a lot of threat.

So the question is where should I go from here, I am reasonably looking at first 6 in 10 man icc every week, and the possibilities of getting pug ToTC 10/25. One of my main concerns with DW frost is maintaining my Expertise cap which I am eating Rhino Worm steaks at the moment to maintain. Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks all.

Looks pretty solid.

Do you really need expertise at cap? Are you having threat issues?

When im in my normal tank set as you see in my armory.. i pull about 6.5-7k steady on single target and bout 9k aoe overall.. when I switch to my EH set which is fast/fast my threat tends to drop about 1-1.5k .. still reasonable for heroics or for soak fights like DBS, Marrowgar, Gunship Saurfang tank.

+ Reply to Thread