Fury advise please
Ok so, as seen here - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...spear&cn=Dakgu I am missing a few important factors.
1. expertise, where can I get some?
2. Needle encrusted scorpion - working on, had it ninjaed twice so far by a tank and a healer.
things to know,
1. once I get NES, I will be over capped on ArP so i can regem a bunch of strength
2. I'm still playing as arms.... waiting for the time i can switch fury to my main spec and use arms for PVP
3. I know im missing 1 minor glyph
As for my enchants/gems or lack there of on belt-pants-boots. I have some questions first -
1. which boots, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47511 vs http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50305
2. which legs, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49784 vs http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47495
3. seriously, where can I get some expertise? I would really like to start doing totc10 for http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47614, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47830 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47607
Basically, suggestions/instructions on where I can go for upgrades
Any and all help is appreciated, thank-you
You want expertise, your overlooking the easiest piece of gear to get with expertise on it, pick up your T9 legs, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48373 have 72 expertise on them, and their T10 version also has expertise on them.
1. Use the Grinning Skull Boots, their 2 tiers worth of item level higher than the plated greaves, providing more strength, and more crit, with roughly the same amount of armor pen.
2. As mentioned above neither, pick up your T9 legs from the vendor
Also never gem pure Crit, if you want to socket your helmet use 10strength 10crit, but never use a 20 crit gem its just not worth it.
Another note, once you get your NEC regem every single yellow socket that you have to 10strength 10crit.
If you get the chance also you should go pug Onyxia, and roll on her head, the Sparkling Onyxia Tooth Pendant is a very nice necklace to use.
You will also want to make Berserking the enchant on both of your weapons (main hand, and off-hand)
Here is a Before(current setup), and After(changes i suggested) pictures from Landsoul's Spreadsheet.
This still leaves you needing some expertise, but its a start, As for the Custom Item in the first pic, i had to do that because your boar trinket is not in the spreadsheet. Basically changing 4 items, and regemming you gain almost 1200 dps in a raid situation.
Personal Armory Lookups, even for DPS belong in the HALP! section, please read the rules before posting.
Sorry about that, I wasn't sure to be honest. I thought it went in the help section, but then I saw the "for tanks" note below it then got confused ><
Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma
i dont think NES will improve your dps that much. i think you will do more than enough dps if you are only interested running heroic instance. fury warrior damage scale with gear + weapon and if you want to do more dps, you may need to join a raiding guild.
if i were you, i will probably gem str instead of arp. but it will not be a huge dps increase. str is better than arp if your overall arp < 75%. if your arp is > 75%, then arp is better than str.
Tags for this Thread