+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gearing and enchants

gearing and enchants

need help here. i have just played as mage for just about 1 month and before as pally. so i need help to gear up the mage to do insane dps and gaining recommended stats of hit,haste and sp and maybe even crit,

my armory link is The World of Warcraft Armory - Exet @ Frostwhisper - Profile

as waist i have http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=47855 ungemed and The World of Warcraft Armory wich is gemed with a hit rating gem and equipped

You are over hit-cap for arcane, you only need 11% (289 hit rating), and 3-4% less when raid buffed, so 158-190 hit rating in a 25man. I would keep the Braid (waist), but replace the gem with either a Runed Cardinal Ruby or a Reckless Amertine. Change your other gems as well. Red = Runed Cardinal Ruby, Yellow = Reckless Amertine, Blue = Purified Dreadstone. If you dont need the socket bonus, then go with Runed or Reckless in all slots. Get Merlin's Robes Crafted or get the T10 Chest. The Talisman of Resurgence is better than the Crystal Heart.

Stats: Hit-to-cap > Spellpower > Haste > Crit > Int > Sprt

Personal Armory Lookups belong in the HALP! forum, reread the rules please.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasor View Post
    You are over hit-cap for arcane, you only need 11% (289 hit rating), and 3-4% less when raid buffed, so 158-190 hit rating in a 25man. I would keep the Braid (waist), but replace the gem with either a Runed Cardinal Ruby or a Reckless Amertine. Change your other gems as well. Red = Runed Cardinal Ruby, Yellow = Reckless Amertine, Blue = Purified Dreadstone. If you dont need the socket bonus, then go with Runed or Reckless in all slots. Get Merlin's Robes Crafted or get the T10 Chest. The Talisman of Resurgence is better than the Crystal Heart.

Stats: Hit-to-cap > Spellpower > Haste > Crit > Int > Sprt
    yeah maybe but if i remove crystal heart i only have about 7.8 % hit so i think i can keep that for a while

Quote Originally Posted by XeastX View Post
    yeah maybe but if i remove crystal heart i only have about 7.8 % hit so i think i can keep that for a while
    Talisman is ranked as 1 of the top 3 pre-ICC trinks available for Arcane mages, so I would try to balance the hit on your gear, so you can get that trink.

ok but anyway sicne i still not have got good boots or better upgrades yet i might get that hit cap with boots

gear

have another question. is it better to have 4 set bonus on t9 or should i get Pauldrons of Catastrophic Emanation - Item - World of Warcraft? and wich wich gem then but if get those pauldrons i will gonna lose meta gem socket bonus so i maybe should have green gem for a yellow socket then?

+ Reply to Thread