+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting worked in the 2nd wing of ICC

Getting worked in the 2nd wing of ICC

I am getting work hard and often in the 2nd wing of ICC. Festergut, we got down last night after four tries, but if I am off by two seconds on my trinkets, the healers can't keep me up. Any advice on spec, gear and/or glyphs would be helpful.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Anthonian @ Blade's Edge - Profile

You logged in your DPS spec/gear -- hard to give gearing advice.

Your spec looks ok to me though. Moving those two points from cruelty into imp. disciplines might be a good change, especially if you ever use glyphs for shield wall/last stand. I don't think you'll miss 2% crit.

For CD'ing through Fester's 3stack, remember to use outside CD's: priest shields, holy pally partywide bubble (will be off cd for both 3 stacks). Personally we Last Stand -> into holy pally partywide bubble (sorry can never remember it's name) -> ending with shield wall - popping random trinkets and enraged regen if things get iffy

Just looked at your armory and I can see it's 10man, so you might have fewer options available but you should have some.
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

Are you dying at the start of his 3 stack or when you taunt off the other tank? Make sure to call swaps 10 seconds in advance so healers know to start shielding and getting their hots up on you. We weren't calling swaps til we actually hit taunt which ended up fine for most fights, but Putricide phase 3 required it for us.
    Proud king of being one-shotted by a wet paper bag.

I have been having issues with the 3 stacks and we started calling it out as well. One pally healer was spamming HL on me during the last time we killed Fester, but he can't keep that up forever. I am trying to decide about the glyph for shieldwall, anyone use that and the spec to get it down to two minutes? I normally pull first because the MT is a pally with 53k+ health raid buffed.

I would suggest not glyphing shield wall for this encounter, if you are taking him at 3 inhales.

The encounter is short enough that you shouldn't need it a second time, and when you glyph it, it nerfs the damage reduction shield wall provides.

+ Reply to Thread