+ Reply to Thread

Thread: this trinket no no no this trinket....hmm wich prot warrior trinket

this trinket no no no this trinket....hmm wich prot warrior trinket

ok here is my dilema im currently trying to decide what 2 trinkets i should be using im currently holding

1. The Black Heart - ok im a stam freak i love stamina and this item gives 126 stamina

2. The essence of Gossamer - also a nice stam bonus of 111

Ok now these items both give alot of stam but are they worth it im looking at getting the new trinket off the frost vendor and icks thumb out off Pit of saron Heroic im going this route because im not familiar with any other trinkets that are better suited to handling icc 10 but if any prot warriors could drop me a few hints would apreciate it

Glyph of Indomitability beats out Essence of Gossamer on any fight where the damage is more than 68% physical. That's just for the static parts. The on use makes the Glyph even better comparatively.

Ick's Thumb kind of sucks. Generally, it's a good idea to avoid avoidance trinkets. There are a few fights where avoidance is good, but not many. If I were you, I'd use the Black Heart and the Glyph of Indomitability until you can get a Corroded Skeleton Key to replace the Black Heart.

Black Heart and Glyph are the current top choice for Trinkets, less you get the Key or a Raid drop.

+ Reply to Thread