+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help me!

Help me!

Hello. I am a level 80 Paladin tank on the server Darkmoon Faire. I have recently dinged 80 and I have geard in ToTC / FoS / HoR / PoS and doin Heroics. I am currently wondering in what state I am in tanking

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory - Khrun @ Darkmoon Faire - Profile

I know I will hafto get better bracers, and I will be upgrading to T9 Chest soon.

Also another things... If you can give me suggestion where to get a new piece of gear that will be better then the one im using.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzy View Post
    Also another things... If you can give me suggestion where to get a new piece of gear that will be better then the one im using.
    Simple way to do that.

Go to www.wow-heroes.com
    Look yourself up (make sure to check Live).
    Hit the arrow key next to a piece of gear and it will use predefined filters to search www.wowhead.com for equal or higher item level gear that serves the same function (tank, caster, ect).
    Sort the wowhead page by item level ascending.
    Start looking for your next upgrade.

There are some exceptions to the rule however. For most pieces, higher item level is better. However in some cases, particularly trinkets, some of the lower item level ones may be considered better. Set bonuses also make set pieces generally more desirable than off set pieces (generally).

Also wow-heroes will point out a lot of stuff I'm sure you are already aware of like missing enchants. One thing it won't point out though is you are below the defense cap.

Heroics require 535 defense, raids require 540 defense.

+ Reply to Thread