As with some of the other ICC encounters I thought I would post some info I listed on my Guild's site for anyone interested
Here is some info on the Blood Queen Lana'thel encounter. Information is still a bit speculative, will add/modify as we learn more.
TankSpot Guide Thread (just 10m so far): http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f206/...-lanathel.html
Wowwiki Info: Blood-Queen Lana'thel (tactics) - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
TankSpot Encounter Info: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f128/...encounter.html
Wowhead Info: Blood-Queen Lana'thel - NPC - World of Warcraft
- 59.4m health
- 5 minute 30 second enrage timer
- Ground Phase
- Vampiric Bite: 12-14k physical damage to a target granting them Essence of the Blood Queen
- Essence of the Blood Queen: Increases damage you deal by 100%, player's attacks heal themselves for 15% of the damage done as well as cause no threat. As it wears off after 60 seconds it causes Frenzied Bloodthirst.
- Frenzied Bloodthirst: Player must bite a friendly target (causing about 14-16k damage) within 10 seconds to prevent being MCed by the boss and basically wiping the raid.
- Shroud of Sorrow: 4500 shadow damage every 2 seconds raid-wide damage
- Presence of the Darkfallen: The presence of a vampyr infuses Queen Lana'thel increasing the power of her Shroud of Sorrow by 5% (stacks up to 25%)
- Delirious Slash: Inflicts 50% of weapon damage and causes it to bleed for 4.5-5.5k per application every 3 sec for 15 sec (stacking, similar to Gormok)
- Blood Mirror: Causes player closest to tank to take 100% of damage. Must have 2 tanks and must stack up.
- Pact of the Darkfallen: Links some players together causing them to damage any non-linked players within 10 yards with 3.5k shadow damage every second. Expires when all linked players group up within 5 yards of eachother.
- Swarming Shadows: Just like Legion Flame on Jaraxxus, it affects 1 player and makes a purple line of fire that people need to avoid. Each mass causes about 2.3-2.7 shadow damage every second to anyone that touches it.
- Twilight Bloodbolt: Causes about 9-11k shadow damage to a target and any players within 6 yards of them.
- Air Phase (every couple minutes, only lasts a few seconds but requires a ton of raid healing to keep everyone up)
- Bloodbolt Whirl: Summons a bloodbolt whirl every 2 seconds for 6 seconds each capable of casting twilight bloodbolt
- 2 Tanks, stack up on top of each other in the center of the room so that they only damage each other with Blood Mirror.
- Ranged spread out in a max range circle around the boss interspersed with healers
- Tank swap on the boss just like Gormok so that stacks of Delirious Slash don't get too high
- Prioritize bite targets to maximize DPS. Highest DPS get bitten first to receive the damage buff and meet the tight enrage timer. After 60 seconds they get Frenzied Bloodthirst and MUST bite the next bit target within 10 seconds to avoid getting MCed.
- Whenever players get linked with Pact of the Darkfallen they must group up as quickly as possible in middle of the room
- Whenever you get Swarming Shadows you have to run out of the raid and around the edge of the room just like Legion Flame on Jaraxxus
- After a couple minutes when she goes to the center and flys up into the air everyone needs to spread out at least 6 yards apart to not take extra damage ad she rains multiple Twilight Bloodbolts down
- Huge DPS check, must have DPS bite priorities set to push as much damage as possible
- Save BL until multiple people have been bitten
- Must come together at center of the room when linked and spread quickly to avoid multiple people being hit by Twilight Bloodbolt
- GTFO of the raid if you get Swarming Shadows (Jaraxxus wannabe Legion Flames)