+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this a Bug?

Is this a Bug?

Apparently I'm not allowed to spell reflect basically anything a prot pally wants to do to me. Avenger's Shield, Judgements, Hammer of Wrath are all not reflectable. Is this a bug, or are these abilities that are dealing very obviously holy damage to me special vs other holy spells like smite?

I realize this is basically looking like a QQ thread, but it seems like it's more likely a bug than a balance issue to me.

nope, they are all non reflectable, although... i think the hammer stun IS relflectable, whichever that one is called, but since it's not casted, you just have to get lucky.

It's not a bug, a lot of spells aren't reflectable, don't ask me why.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

hammer and judgements are reflectable. same with ret's crit buff (can't think of the name of it atm). i noticed this in bg's running as pvprot and started spamming spell reflect against pallies from then on.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Tankadin spells are a mess. Some are spells with range that behave as melee but use the spell hit. Flip a coin for each melee/ranged/spell characteristic and pick which of them you'll use and you'll have tankadin spells.

+ Reply to Thread