+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help, my DPS just screwed me over!

I usually just tell the group you pull it you tank it I am not pulling it from you since the healer cant pull apart from early healing (then I do get the mobs). I do random pugs and after the first mobs i decided how fast I go. If one gets impatient I usually say "mate you are doing the instance because i am the tank and tanks are hard to get so either play along of f off" usually makes the record straight and clean

Quote Originally Posted by Tankfailure View Post
    that's cuz u'r not Warr tank

just DG 1 mob dps will start burnin him instead rest of pack = win and u can proceedd with rot u use without worries :P
    Or you could put a skull on the target, icy touch it and drop DnD. That way you still have Death Grip available for casters and runners as you see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankfailure View Post
    that's cuz u'r not Warr tank

just DG 1 mob dps will start burnin him instead rest of pack = win and u can proceedd with rot u use without worries :P
    Well often I will Taunt, Deathgrip, Death & Decay.
    But regardless too many DPS are impatient to kill stuff.
    Even when I Deathgrip pull, before I even have a chance to do anything else, sometimes DPS are already blowing the world up around me.

One thing I hate about patches 3.3 and 3.2, are all the "overgeared" noobs that would never have gotten so geared in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread