+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior: Berserking OH?

Fury Warrior: Berserking OH?

With what seems like the recent 'nerf' to PPM based abilities, such as berserking, is the enchant still more effective than massacre on the offhand weapon?

Pre-nerf, berserking was only very slightly ahead of massacre if I remember correctly. With this nerf (some say -20% uptime compared to before), I'm guessing that +110 AP will be the way to go.

I'm not sure how the nerf to Berserking is going to affect it, but I have been noticing a funny trend with Mongoose compared to Berserking for off hand. As my armor and haste go up, Mongoose is about to take over as the best enchant for my off hand. Has anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronninn View Post
    I'm not sure how the nerf to Berserking is going to affect it, but I have been noticing a funny trend with Mongoose compared to Berserking for off hand. As my armor and haste go up, Mongoose is about to take over as the best enchant for my off hand. Has anyone else noticed this?
    the effectiveness of crit goes up as you get closer to the crit cap but eventually you will be at the crit cap and then the effectiveness of mongoose (and crit in general) will drop signifigantly beyond that point.

more testing will need to be done to see how much of a different in uptime the PPM change has made, but for now my opinion would be to just stay with berserking on your offhand.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

My berserking uptime has not changed at all.

Before nerf

After nerf

The before nerf log was taken 2 weeks ago. I belive this is before the nerf, if not let me know and ill pull a different fight.

+ Reply to Thread