+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Pitball-Marmot & Raid Documentary Update

The Pitball-Marmot & Raid Documentary Update

For clarification, the second movie is not available through our Donor Download Service!
    Last edited by Aliena; 01-25-2010 at 08:59 AM.

I love all this progression, i know having it all at once would be "more normal" but i kind of like having "new content" every once in a while, rather than seeing all of it get blown through and then the rest of us getting stuck on x boss or y boss.

Great video! =]

PITBALL rofl!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

videocast announcement was nice albeit the "pitbull-pitball" mistake.. and people telling me there's no hot chick playing WoW... now i have prove (at least I am diggin' the way she looks, some chicks look better with glasses)... wonder if she has available or has other sisters who are legal (18+) and need a date.....
    Last edited by yatl; 01-18-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: just adding more junk

Wow, that WAS short. I wasn't a fan of quartz and just use pitbulls default cast bar, but I guess it's all up to personal preference.

pe...pi..puh...pecula.. peculiarities.. ah yeah, thats it.

Wonderfull

So Humman and Wonderfull makes my Day looking forward to more the same down to earth comentary.

God Bless

Sunny

IMO Aliena is cute in her spectacles :P.

Excited for the new wing!

Intelligent and Cute.
    Nerd Rage is a Raid Killer

Shadow Priest bloopers! Aliena, you tease =P

Really liked this video wish i knew how to set up pitball better, atm im using X-perl only because i like the raid frames better then Grid but thats just me. Can't wait to go against the Blood council

Pitbull 4 is very easy to set up, I use pitbull 3 more though because I think it's more customizable. The only parts of pitbull I use are Self, Target, Target of target, and focus, and of course all the bars that go with it.

I currently use nUI in an attempt to gain more viewable screen space during game play. It gets almost everything out of the way. What would you recommend to reduce the clutter even more? I'm a ret/prot pally so I'm not in need of anything fancy and I'm also a minimalist. All I really want to see on my screen is the basic wow spells/abilities, tool bars, pallypower, and omen (maybe recount on occasion) taking up as little of the screen as possible. I'm a macro and keybind fanatic so I don't need 2 much.
    ---------------------------------
    I eat undead rogues for breakfast... someone pass the Rolaids and toss a Gnome!

Aliena do you ever read through the comments and sing to yourself, "Awk-warrrrd"?

Pitbull is great. I use it's Player, Target, Target's Target, Focus, and pet frames. Party/raid frames are vuhdo. I've been using Pitbull for over a year now and haven't found anything better.

Pitball sounds like it would make a great app for the iphone. Short but still great marmot, as always.

I can say that I am really excited for this raid project however, already it looks like it will be a great film and I can't wait for it to finally come together.

I so enjoy these podcasts!!!! Especially enjoyed the out takes on this one aliena, I make the same mistakes when im trying to explain things...

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Shadow Priest bloopers! Aliena, you tease =P
    Indeed!

+ Reply to Thread