+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halp im loosing threat where i havent lost it b4!!

Halp im loosing threat where i havent lost it b4!!

Please help im loosing threat where ive never lost it b4 and now im way better geared ive stacked Stam and def please help i think my talents are ok please any advice would be fantastic im so close to raiding but if i cant fix i'll be noobafied

syirus US Azur

Are you losing aggro in 5mans or raids? also, is it single target threat or groups that you're noticing a decrease in threat?

Slow down. What is your rotation and what fight are we exactly talking about? Do your dps out gear you?

Here's his armory link so you dont have to fish for it: The World of Warcraft Armory - Syirus @ Azuremyst - Profile

You need to max out talents Glacier Rot and Guile of Gorefiend you will find some spare points in Acclimation and Hungering Cold. Drop glyphs Chains of Ice and Hungering Cold and pick up Glyph of Rune strike and your choice of Obliterate or Icy Touch. Make sure to macro ruin strike into your abilities. Dont forget to pick up Threat of Thassarian as a dual wield tank this is a must, without it you are making your offhand nonexistant for threat.

Or more clarified, Look at this spec. The 2 points in merciless combat can be moved to Icy Reach for better AoE pickup, or Scent of Blood if you have rune power starvation issues. Everything else should stay as is.

Change your Chains of Ice Glyph to Icy touch
    Change your Hungering Cold glyph to Obliterate

Read anything and everything by Satorri on this forum, including http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f14/5...t-tanking.html

Try the spec, Change the Glyphs, read the article, and report back if you still have threat problems.

Still having issues

Ok ive gone through all that i can i've read, spec'd and macro'd everything but im still having issues... Im even having thoughts of changing my enchants to include expertise and or hit rating... Would it be worth doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrius View Post
    Ok ive gone through all that i can i've read, spec'd and macro'd everything but im still having issues... Im even having thoughts of changing my enchants to include expertise and or hit rating... Would it be worth doing?
    Put Stamina or Tuskarr's on your boots.

Get rid of that 20 Def gem in your chest, you are way over Def cap, put a Def/Stam in there instead.
    Shoulders slap either a Stamina or a Expertise Gem in there.
    Get armor on your cloak.

Bladed Armor from the blood talents will help with AP which is more threat.

Where are you having threat issues?
    AoE or Single Target?
    What are your rotations?

Tankyou all ive taken bits and peices from all of your advice and its worked!!!! woot raid time lol... its all alot more complex then i ever relised. its amazing how little thing help in a big way anyway thankyou all talk to u all soon

+ Reply to Thread