+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which chest piece is better?

Which chest piece is better?

Hey guys,
    these items are so close together i dont know which to use. I am the MT for our guild and we are currently running 10 man encounters until everyone learns the fights so we can jump up to 25 man. Here are the two pieces in question. I would enchant both wit h 275 Health and gem both with +30 STA gems unless you guys recomend something else...

Hellscream's Breastplate of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft

or

Conqueror's Siegebreaker Breastplate - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Your input?

Cleetis

Funny enough I don't even use either of those BPs anymore, but all you are getting between the two is dodge rating and lose block value, you should also take into account the bonuses you gain/lose, I'm not sure how valuable 4p t9 is but 2p t9 is decent for me.

Hellscream's Breastplate of Conquest - Item - World of Warcraft is the better item, if that's all you're considering. Also, the t9 2pc is leaps and bounds better than the t8 2pc.

EDIT: Is there a reason you're not going for the frost badge chest, or is it because that's further off due to the ease of getting frost badges for you?
    Last edited by Dreadski; 01-18-2010 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

+ Reply to Thread