+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stick with Str. or start stacking ArP?

Stick with Str. or start stacking ArP?

Sup guys. My warrior currently has a ArP of 31% and when my trinket procs I get 86%. I heir different numbers for soft cap and hard cap ArP. All my gems are Str and I went that way because Str being a straight stat scales more with raid buff which means I get more use out of those gems “that's how I look at it anyways”. But if there's dps I'm missing pls inform me guys. I appreciate the help guys

ok ok sorry about not giving you guys all the info. i know i just throw numbers out there. here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nash&cn=Wezzie i am furry spec too by the way haha. thxs for all the input i look forward to hiring your guys replay.
    Last edited by Wezzie; 01-17-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Link to armory would help, the rule pretty much is if you have an ArP proc trinket you should gem to the soft cap which means when your trinket procs you should be at 100% ArP, I'm assuming your a fury warrior here too.

When your gear alone allows you to get to a very high lvl of ArP and if you swap all your gems to ArP ones and can hit the hard cap 100% without a proc from a trinket then you should.

People will tell you to plug your gear into Landsoul's spreadsheat to get what the best SEP value is for you.

Without seeing your gear, assuming your fury, and going off of having 31% ArP from gear alone I'd wait to start gemming ArP until you get closer to 35% ArP from gear, if you swap gems right now it would take 10 epic red ArP gems to hit the soft cap so you can make the call or post an armoy link.

if you can hit the soft cap through gems, then regem till you hit the softcap. once you get more high end gear to where you can get 100% passive arp, then drop your trinket and gem full arp.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Wezzie View Post
    Sup guys. My warrior currently has a ArP of 31% and when my trinket procs I get 86%. I heir different numbers for soft cap and hard cap ArP. All my gems are Str and I went that way because Str being a straight stat scales more with raid buff which means I get more use out of those gems “that's how I look at it anyways”. But if there's dps I'm missing pls inform me guys. I appreciate the help guys
    Arp hardcap is 100%, 1400 rating.

Arp softcap is 1400 minus the worth of your arp proc.

At high levels of arp it outperforms strength even including all the possible raid buffs. If you would gem arp up to soft cap, you would probably see some very slight dps increase.

wrong forum, personal armory lookups belong in HALP forum, even if dps related.

moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread