+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What am I geared to raid

What am I geared to raid

Haven't really raided at all since Uuldar hard modes were starting to be done. I haven't played my tank since Sunwell.

I haven't found a guild to raid with as of yet but I see PuGs looking for tanks,and I don't wish to be a liability. I've been 80 for less than 3 days played and any pointers or suggestions to increasing my gear would be appreciated. Also what raids could I potentially be a tank for?

The World of Warcraft Armory - Gungadi @ Tortheldrin - Profile

Thanks.

Looks like you should be able to tank most just about anything the Raid Leader will let you tank in.

your geared for everything,but icecrown citadel just make sure you got ur threat rotations down and know the fights

Agree with the above, you could pug into anything up to T9 content as long as your knowledge of the encounters and rotation match your gear. You'd have problems in ToGC (ToC hard mode encounters) while you might be able to do some ICC 10 man content, but if I were you I'd just skip both of those and work on getting more emblem upgrades and drops before trying (and by then you might have a guild to run with as well).

Good luck!

Enchant your shoulders and you'll be fine

I got to ecxhalted with Sons of Hodir in 1 day, but if you dont want to do that, you can buy pvp shoulder enchant in Wingergrasp that will give you 30 stamina.

other then that, you can tank up to ICC10 (if you know fights and got your keybinds and rotations right)

You're fine to do 10 man ICC, the first 4. After that you'll get stepped on like a tin can due to your health pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

You can also check out WoW-heroes.com

It has a meter on there that lets you know what instances you should do well in and which ones are very hard.

+ Reply to Thread