+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK: Pimp my PvP

DK: Pimp my PvP

Hi guys, been tanking exclusively on this DK, with a little dps on the side, just getting into pvp but a total noob.

Just got the Furious set w/ Triumph emblems, but have no idea how to gem and enchant it, other than to get 100+ spell pen.

If you were me, how would you gem and enchant this mix of dps and pvp gear (can't change the dps gems and enchants though, still need them for raid dps offspec)? (ignore my spec, logged out in tank specs)

Is Bloodwraith's patch 3.2 guide stickied at the top still applicable to 3.3?
    Last edited by Kurtosis; 01-16-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
    Is Bloodwraith's patch 3.2 guide stickied at the top still applicable to 3.3?
    Not really. I would do some of the research yourself as I haven't had the time to update the guide. I've been leveling a mage and I should hit 80 today .

Thx Blood, any other good sources besides ArenaJunkies?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtosis View Post
    Thx Blood, any other good sources besides ArenaJunkies?
    Not really any other PvP sites that I know of. I tend to check the top rated players. Look at:

# Specs/Glyphs
    # Stats/ Gearing

Player Rankings - Arena Junkies

Good idea, thanks.

I actually pvp on my tank set, I know its not the best to do, but it works quite well tbh (mind you that I dont do arena, only BG rofls) but still do good (as blood)

Yeah, I tried 2s in my Blood tank spec and gear w/ a disc priest, but just didn't do enough dmg to pressure the other team.

+ Reply to Thread