+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I ready to tank ICC10?

Am I ready to tank ICC10?

Hello everyone, I've been using this site for a while and it is the best source for tanking info. Thanks for that!

I was wondering if I'm ready to start tanking ICC10 yet, here is my Armory link.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Shalom @ Korgath - Profile

The I do have two Nighttimes I'll probably switch to with frost (with that changing the spec).

Thank you everyone for all your input and all the help you've given me so far.

Offhand looks like you should be able to.
    Glyph of Disease is something you might want to dump though.

You should be ready for ICC10 normal. Gear wise you're fine for starting it, obviously armory can't say much about whether or not you have the necessary skills. There are likely a few additional items you may be able to replace outside of raid but for the most part you are ok to start there.

Thanks for the input! Would Glyph of UA be better than the disease? I was thinking about trying to get the HB glyph in there too.

What items can I get as upgrades from non-raid places? Also, should I break the T9 set (4 piece) or keep it. I already have the non tier BP (White Knight is much better), Shoulders, and am on my way to get the helmet. Once I get the helmet I'll be at the two piece bonus. Is it worth the loss of HP and other stats to stay at the 4 piece bonus?

Thanks again!

Personally I run with the following Glyphs: Icy Touch, Frost Strike and Obliterate.

Get the non-tier helm, in fact unless you really really want it, I wouldn't worry about any of the T9 bonuses.

+ Reply to Thread