+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To much SP?

To much SP?

As as holy priest in my current gear raid buffed last night, i noticed i was extremely close to pushing 4k SP i was wondering if this was to much becuase i know more SP=more overhealing, any suggestions as to what i could change?

Are you finding yourself low on mana during or end of fights? If so, increase it via your mana pool with Intellect.
    Healing is the source of life. Without it, you're left with death.

What to change? Nothing. You're what I consider 'uber geared.'

Like Espillion said, unless your having issues with mana then I wouldn't sweat it. Unless there are efficiency problems, you can never have too much of a good thing.

ur gear is good, gems also. So i think u should start thinking about ur haste. As holy, haste is very important also after u get enough "mana control"
    U'll see a lot diference if u get like 700+ haste.
    Ur crit, for holy, is also good. So for now, just try to get more haste.

I generally pead at around 4200-4300 raid buffed, depending on what gear I'm wearing, so no you don't technically have too much SP. IF you find yourself running out of mana or having to take regen time, then you might consider changing things, otherwise you're doing fine.

i run about 3900 raid buffed to 4400 with procs, and im loving it. Mana dosnt seem to be a issue, untill i get to fester.

If ure around 3300 unbuffed its fine u want to try and get to around 775 haste, do not gem int it will get you nowhere at all, sp/haste gems are best itemized for hpriests.

Quote Originally Posted by 7he0ne View Post
    If ure around 3300 unbuffed its fine u want to try and get to around 775 haste, do not gem int it will get you nowhere at all, sp/haste gems are best itemized for hpriests.
    That's comparing apples and oranges.

Int will get you regen. Haste will get you throughput. So will Spellpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Llego View Post
    I generally pead at around 4200-4300 raid buffed.
    And here i was feeling good about 3500 spellpower raid buffed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aliena View Post
    That's comparing apples and oranges.

Int will get you regen. Haste will get you throughput. So will Spellpower.
    yes but if ure talking about icc shouldent ure gear already be itemized for enough regen therefore its best to gem sp/haste?

Quote Originally Posted by 7he0ne View Post
    yes but if ure talking about icc shouldent ure gear already be itemized for enough regen therefore its best to gem sp/haste?
    Most healers in ICC gear (or ToGC 10/ToC 25 +) will not have mana problems. There are exceptions to every rule though. Saying outright that Int gems will get you nowhere is just silly, it's still the best gem to combat mana problems should they appear.

+ Reply to Thread