+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Death Knight Gear Choice

Death Knight Gear Choice

I have recently gotten my Death Knight to 80, and in a bit of a conundrum on what gear I should get him. I've tanked for a long while on a druid now, and I already tend to prioritize armor overall.

My main questions fall into available gear. I'm not in a guild that cannot do 25 mans right now, and pugging isn't much of an option at the moment. I have the ability to craft one of the new tank items, and I am not sure which would be more beneficial. I know the Pillars of Might are near BiS for legs, but there are also other options for them, notably that Saurfang 10 drops tank pants as well.

As for the boots, my only other options outside of Boots of Kingly Upheaval would be Black Spire Sabatons or Spiked Deathdealers, until more of Icecrown opens up, as my guild is burnt out of ToC 10. I'll only have the Primordial Saronite for 1 item for a few weeks though(All of them are from alt badges in heroics), so I was hoping for an opinion on how I should spend them in terms of available gear.

As for actual badges, I''m also assuming just get high armor gear where I need replacements the most. Am I wrong in this?

The World of Warcraft Armory - Raithil @ Spinebreaker - Profile
    (Any blues will be replace by better gear before I try anything)

this is better suited in the HALP! forum.

moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Between the Black Spire Sabatons and Spiked Deathdealers, the Deathdealers imo are far better due to the Sockets.
    The Armory is down atm, so can't look at your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    this is better suited in the HALP! forum.

moved.
    I'm sorry. I was on the fence as to where to post this type of question in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Between the Black Spire Sabatons and Spiked Deathdealers, the Deathdealers imo are far better due to the Sockets.
    The Armory is down atm, so can't look at your profile.
    I actually talked to my other tank, and opted to go for the Boots of Kingly Upheaval for now, mostly due to accessibility for the other slots in ICC10. I still find myself unsure of what badge gear to get. I am leaning towards either the cape or the chest first.

+ Reply to Thread