+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just to show you how terrible Prot damage output is...[joke]

*edit* oops I somehow missed the other thread.
    Last edited by Kru; 01-14-2010 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwench View Post
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...xugx2KA&hl=en#

Still a work in progress, but that shows Tank DPS for current content (and Patchwerk for giggles)

top 120 entries on world of logs.
    How are you able to separate DPS cats from bears, have you built a parser that checks for skill usage or something?
    Its not completely uncommon for a tankdruid to put on some dps pieces either (well most of their gear has pretty powerful stats anyway), in an offtank role.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxwax View Post
    How are you able to separate DPS cats from bears, have you built a parser that checks for skill usage or something?
    Its not completely uncommon for a tankdruid to put on some dps pieces either (well most of their gear has pretty powerful stats anyway), in an offtank role.
    i didnt, WoL breaks out cats and bears. Didnt mean to derail Mr Hungus's's's's thread though, we can talk about the stats in the Tank DPS thread.

Hmm, I think some people might've missed that this thread was meant to be humorous. A little something to offset the serious discussion about tank damage. Ah well...
    This is srs business Karl. And 7k dps on trash is nothing to boast about. When I equip my dps set (butter knife mh) I'm easily reaching 10kdps with 1800 Demo Shout crits single target.

+ Reply to Thread