+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deathmerga/Drak'Theron

Deathmerga/Drak'Theron

Hello, The World of Warcraft Armory armory link

I am 2 days from getting 60 frost badge trinket to replace my final blue. I was wondering what kind of raid is this character capable of tanking. I was recently rejected from 25 TOC and feel that I have almost all the gear I can get outside of such a place. Any advice or thoughts would be helpful thank you

First off unless your blue is a trinket you shouldnt be in ToC. Its progression in mind is that you have all your gear mostly at 226 and maybe some 219. Sorry armory is going through maintenance when it back up ill let you know more.

Since the armory is down I will give you the general list Belt, Cloak, offspec gloves, offspec chest, T10 shoulders and helm, crafted piece, trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmerga255 View Post
    Hello, The World of Warcraft Armory armory link

I am 2 days from getting 60 frost badge trinket to replace my final blue. I was wondering what kind of raid is this character capable of tanking. I was recently rejected from 25 TOC and feel that I have almost all the gear I can get outside of such a place. Any advice or thoughts would be helpful thank you
    You're geared enough for TOC25. Easily.
    We are Bushido.
    End game progression raiding in 6 hours/week.

Yeah after looking at your armory you are geared for TOC 25. Somethings you can change is tuskarr's vitality for boots, every high end raider has this or a movement modifier in their spec and rune of sword breaking for the nerub ones. Most pugs look at your health and if you dont match what they want they will boot you so drop ick's thumb for black heart, remember might not be the best choice but pugs are all about tank HP. Also you're a DK most people are confused about this class they will have predetermined ideas like if you're not blood you're a scrub tank.

+ Reply to Thread