+ Reply to Thread

Thread: all these "BiS" posts have confused me, what to get next

all these "BiS" posts have confused me, what to get next

Hey guys,
    i am quite confused now after reading all these best in slot posts and what not. or the other posts that tell you what items are good to get. I am the MT for my guild and we are raiding 10 icc weekly and attemping it on 25 mans... here is my armory...

The World of Warcraft Armory

I purchased the back piece as my first item with frost emblems due to the item level i had on my back was 200... i was blessed with the shield drop off the gunship in icc and was able to snatch up the ring from questing in icc.

i will have 60 emblems after the daily random today and was wondering what i should use them on as my next piece. I know the trinket isnt all that great and black heart and glyph of Indom are superior to that... what are you thoughts? all these posts that are out there have confused me on what to get!!!

Cleetis aka clitoris

Breastplate or Gauntlets first, the badge ones, not the tier ones. After those two I'd say belt next. Pick up all the bonus armor you can though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

ive been looking for a list of the frost emblem rewards only... is there a link for them?

The vendor in-game? Atlas loot too. If you're looking for a priority list, visit:

The Emblem of Frost Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

i am at work so i do not have access to atlas loot or in game vendor. thanks for the link...

+ Reply to Thread