+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury DPS sucking....what am I missing?

Fury DPS sucking....what am I missing?

I've resarched a lot, read more, regemed, got the right rotation down, and not to mention regemed again...still sucks.

Is there something glaring wrong with my gear? As of tomorrow I'll have the Frost cape (Ocean Serpent), then I dunno where to go. And yes, I know I have tank boots on, I haven't saw a better set drop (ran ToC and HoR about a million times, never saw the boots there drop). I REALLY want that 264 set that I can make with the ICC pattern...but those will be expensive. Been running ICC10 rep runs, but can't get into a group to down the bosses because of my GS. >.< That gets annoying... Suggestions?

Well for one I would say post the armory link, for two this should be in the Halp! section.

I can't view the armory, but here are the basics: 26/26 expertise, 5% hit (with 3/3 precision). Do not spam heroic strike. Only hit slam! when it procs. Get an audible alert for your slam! proc. Gem solid colors unless the socket bonus is 6 or more strength. Make sure your crit is around 40% unbuffed. Use the Relentless meta gem and 1 nightmare tear to activate it to free up gem slots.

I'll try to have a look at your armory later for more specific advice.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Ok, I feel like an idiot, I thought I posted my armory link. Lol

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Greglxstang

Sorry!

get rid of the hit trinket for a nobles card if you have the spare gold. drop the str hit ring for the agi triumph badge ring. that should bring your hit down to more average levels. get the triumph badge thrown weapon so that when you get your new cape you should be almost at the expertise cap.

never gem attack power. never never never. replace those 20ap/10crit gems with 10str/10crit or full str. 1 strength = 2ap before kings and modifiers like improved berserker stance (20% more str) for fury and improved strength of arms (4% more str) in arms spec.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Some extra gold...yes...enough for that? Nope. lol I've changed my rings around some just with what I've got, don't have enough badges to buy another ring yet, or the thrown weapon. In addition to that, I changed back to my other belt, I lost hit rating (woohoo) as well as a little armor,but gained 3 strength and fifth some haste...not to mention it has a Nightmare Tear in it. Should I re-gem my current +20 expertise gem back to +20 strength or leave it for now in my wrists? Also, should I change my current gems in the Tyrannical Beheader to +20 strength and negate the socket bonus, or should I leave it?

Sorry for all the questions...just trying to learn.

+ Reply to Thread