+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ogrims deflector vs Last Word

Ogrims deflector vs Last Word

Is the jury still out on last word? Will it be a worthwile switch?

Go with Ogrim's Deflector, the proc on the Last Word is horrible even if it has a 100% uptime.

The Anub-25H weapons remain more or less the best survival weapons that we currently know about. They also perform very well in terms of TPS.

Pretty much for survival + slight TPS advantage I would go with the Anub-25H weapons and for EH stacking go with the BQS or Anub-10H bonus armor weapons.

I haven't seen much to indicate the The Last Word is a very good weapon at this point. Perhaps we'll find some more applications for it with some additional testing or if Blizzard modifies the proc somewhat.
    Maintainer of Rawr.ProtWarr theorycrafting tool. Feel free to PM suggestions or feature requests!

i've never liked the 25H-Anub sword over the 10H-Anub armor sword. The only time I use it is for my unhittable set while tanking adds.

Just got Last Word last night. It's literally 100% uptime on 100str and 300extra healing. Going to stick with it over the 10H-Anub armor sword.

I got Last Word... last night and I am going to use it for a bit to see how my TPS goes. But yeah, it is a100% up time proc, even on auto attack. Tested it for about 10 minutes on auto attack on a boss dummy.

It does an annoying animation too.

+ Reply to Thread