+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Destruyen's UI

Destruyen's UI

Here is the UI I use for raiding and PvP. The resolution updated and is set for 1920 x 1080. If you have any questions or issues with my UI post here and I'll try to get back to you soon.

UPDATED FOR 4.0.6a

Download 1920 x 1080 Here
    Download 1680 x 1050 Here

Main addons include:
    Bartender 4
    Baggins
    ButtonFacade
    Chatter
    ClassTimer
    DBM
    Eavesdrop
    FuBar
    kgPanels
    OmniCC
    Pitbull
    Postal
    Power Auras
    Quartz
    RFI Mark
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Sexymap
    Skada
    SnowfallKeyPress
    sRaidFrames
    SunnArt
    Tidy Plates: Threatplates
    Tiptac
    pError
    BadBoy
    IgnoreMore
    YouArentInAPartyFix
    and other random addons

Please read this on how to install a custom UI: http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.p...User-Interface

Once you move your Interface and WTF folder to your desktop and move the WTF and Interface folder from the download folder into your WoW folder, you need to log in and set up some addons.

When you log in on your toon, there will be addons all over the place more than likely.

Type /bt for Bartender, go to profiles and copy from Destruyen - Korgath.

Right click on the Eavesdrop tab and go to the Profiles tab. Select Destruyen - Korgath.

Type /classtimer and click on profiles, copy from Destruyen - Korgath.

Right click on the mini map and uncheck "lock minimap" and move it to the top left inside the kgpanel then lock it. Then in the menu go to Borders and delete Rune 1, Rune 2 and Fade.

For the chat box, right click on the General tab and select unlock. Then resize and move the chat box to where it is like in the screen shots. You have to go in and select and unselect what you want displayed. I have 5 different tabs, one for all channels, guild/raid only, whispers only, loot only, and combat log. Just right click on a tab and select "new tab" if you want to make more tabs.

Type in /omen config and under profiles select copy from Destruyen-Korgath.

Type in /sct menu and select Destruyen-Korgath under profiles and hit load.

Type in /sbf options and select Destruyen-Korgath under copy profile.

Type in /srf config and on the profile tab copy from Destruyen-Korgath. Click yes to reload your ui.

I apologize in advance for the lame UI shots:

In raid -

5 man Party -

Solo -

Last edited by Destruyen; 02-17-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

What addon is that in your FuBar for the XP?

dude, there is copy right to your first pic.

Quote Originally Posted by tboneS1987 View Post
    What addon is that in your FuBar for the XP?
    that would be FuXPFu which i commented in your thread that it is no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by orgg
    dude, there is copy right to your first pic.
    is not. :P
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    that would be FuXPFu which i commented in your thread that it is no longer available.
    Dam cheers again

you can just download my ui and grab the FuXPfu folder out of the addons folder and move it to your addon folder.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Lol never thought of that

Nice looking UI and it seems to suit my needs, although some of those random addons I wasn't to see in there like GearScore heh

Edit: Just installed your UI and it looks nothing like your screen shots, do I have to manually set it up?WoWScrnShot_012910_180737.jpg
    Last edited by Zaitochi; 01-29-2010 at 05:11 PM.

hmm completely forgot about that. i'll edit my post with what you need to do to set it up.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Ok, added instructions on how to set up the UI, and put a link to download the font folder as well (forgot to add it to the main download folder).
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Oh yes you might want to double check the config.wtf file you had in the download, the one that I have has 2 variables that were saved that probably shouldn't have been saved, I took them out beforehand.

thanks.

so everything set up fine with the new instructions? anything else look out of place?
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Everything looks fine and similar to yours now, all I had to redo was my bar setup and keybindings for BT, now I just need to configure it for my alts to use heh

Fonts

Loaded your UI, and been moving stuff around. One thing I cannot figure out is the fonts - the Morpheus one is very hard to read on my screen. I've been able to change it just about everywhere except mouseovers, character sheets, and inventory. Where is this controlled from?

One other thing people should take a look at when they load this is the classtimer setup (/classtimer). These bars default to being stacked on top of one another, and right on top of the combat, so it's difficult to see/tell what's going on or what it's telling you.

Thanks for the UI Destruyen - so far I like it - though it's taking a bit getting used to.

Hey Destruyen,

Is there anyway to fix up some of your settings with the latest version of the mods? With 3.3.3 a few of them actually broke on me such as pitbull targets, my ora2 raidframes (they show up on my screen instead of in that corner lol) The bad thing is when you update the mods they all seem to lose your profile settings which is a bummer, I think I will have to manually adjust them back or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Arretheil View Post
    One thing I cannot figure out is the fonts - the Morpheus one is very hard to read on my screen. I've been able to change it just about everywhere except mouseovers, character sheets, and inventory. Where is this controlled from?
    mouseovers should be under tiptac. for inventory and character sheet i can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Arretheil View Post
    One other thing people should take a look at when they load this is the classtimer setup (/classtimer). These bars default to being stacked on top of one another, and right on top of the combat, so it's difficult to see/tell what's going on or what it's telling you.
    thanks for reminding me, i forgot to include that in the ui setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaitochi
    Is there anyway to fix up some of your settings with the latest version of the mods?
    working on it, expect an update soon.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

updated, let me know if anything is still broken.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Heya. I got a problem, when i go into profiles and want to copy yours.. Then i can't click on it for some reason. Happens for all the setups Pls help here I want it to work, cos it looks so awesome
    Last edited by Shadodea; 03-24-2010 at 02:42 PM.

did you make sure to edit the folders names inside the wtf folder?

it set up fine on a test character i made.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Thx man Now it works perfectD
    Last edited by Shadodea; 03-25-2010 at 06:30 AM.

+ Reply to Thread