+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Commanding shout bug?

Commanding shout bug?

Good day, Forgive me if this question has been answered, I cannto find any details on it.

Today, I was running a random dungeon for frost emblems and got Halls of Reflection. I am a reasonably well geared tank. I sit at 39546 Hit points unbuffed. Well, due to bad experiences in Heroic HoR in the past, and seeing the fairly undergeared druid healer, I went full raid buffs. I.E. used drums of kings, scroll of fort, +40 stam food buff , random dungeon buff, and the druid buff.

This put me at 50504 Hit points. I then popped commanding shout on the first putt, expecting to be sitting at 52659 (untalented commanding shout gives 2255 health). However, my health total showed 50909.

I validated after I got out that the shout did in fact add that much health. but I had lost the druid buff and the random dungeon buff. Not sure what is going on there, perhaps there is a maximum buffed health percentage for random dungeons? Any thoughts?

Was there an imp out before you popped the shout? That's usually the cause of 'hey my shout didn't add as much as I expected' situations.

Or another warrior using commanding shout too?

Might have been an imp, wasn't watching for that. No other warrior.

Blood Pact.

More than likely the Imp, whose buff is slightly less than C-shout. Do the same thing in another heroic run, but note if there's a lock with an imp out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

Blood Pact. The figures match.

SIMON DE MONTFORT, EARL OF LEICESTER
    pioneer of representative government who was
    killed in the Battle of Evesham on 4 August 1265.

Thank you very much for shedding light on that. I thought my leet math skills were broken!

+ Reply to Thread