Thread: ICC Boss Order

ICC Boss Order

Hopefully my guild will get Saurfang down tomorrow to allow us to progress into the next wing. I understand that you have to kill the first 2 bosses to allow access to Putricide however I have not seen any order of progression for the first 2 bosses. Do you have to kill one first or is one considered "easier" than the other?

Thanks in advance

for 10 men i think rotface is easier. 25 fester is easier.. at least for my guild it is.

I would say completely the opposite. Festergut is the gear check, Rotface is the communication and technical organisation check. I suggest you take whatever you think you're strongest at first
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

I don't know; I consider Festergut easier in both 10 and 25. The fight is VERY simple to learn, and will only take about one or two attempts at that, then you just refine your DPS to beat the enrage timer.

Rotface on the other hand will both be a DPS trial as well as needing some hefty coordination.

I feel bad for Precious and Stinky, poor puppies.

Festergut is easy, either you have the gear or you dont. The mechanics of the fight are very simple to learn and execute. My guild got him down on the 3rd attempt in 10 man. We are still however workingon Rotface.

Rotface is the awareness check. Festergut is the gear.

Want to test your DPS on their efforts? Put them on Fester. Want to test the awareness of everyone in the raid? Rotface.

They both have their challenging points in a small essence.
    Healing is the source of life. Without it, you're left with death.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidska View Post
    Festergut is easy, either you have the gear or you dont. The mechanics of the fight are very simple to learn and execute. My guild got him down on the 3rd attempt in 10 man. We are still however workingon Rotface.
    Our guild as well. Our first ICC 10 group is stuck on Rotface after taking down Festergut in 4 attempts (though due to folks being away, not everyone was playing their main specs). Our second ICC 10 group goes into the Plagueworks tonight, so we'll just have to see...

Xu

It really depends on your comfort level. For my 10-man, we did Festergut first because it is easier to explain and we knew we had the gear for it. Another 10-man in my guild did Rotface first because they knew they had the coordination for it. So, by and large, it doesn't really matter which is first.