+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad Fury DPS?

Bad Fury DPS?

Ok So I dont get it Ive Played my warrior for like 2 years now and I FAIL! i dont know why i got the Rotation down: BT, Whirlwind, Slam when procs, When over 50 rage Heroic strike i got that down, Also i got Everything Capped And some stuff is Overcapped but not by much. But Yet I only throw like 4.5k dps ON ROTFACE! like Its making so mad to the point were i wanna reroll or go prot. Ill post my Amoury Link, and Such like that I really want your guys opinon's Please Give me it Harsh and raw, or even Nice IDC just tell me what i am doing wrong.

The Link Down Below
    The World of Warcraft Armory
    Last edited by Kazeyonoma; 01-11-2010 at 11:03 AM.

I would suggest you read Thegreatme's fury guide sticky'ed at the top of this subforum. Within it you will find just how much you've overshot your hit AND expertise caps (not "not by much" either).

Seeing as you used an ArPen gem, you might find the brief discussion on that interesting.
    - Ryan
    Oft hope is born when all is forlorn - LoTR3: RoTK

Do you have any parses you can link?

as far as your gear/spec goes it's pretty much fine, I would take the 2 points out of unbridled wrath because it's not a very good talent and you would be better off with booming voice because it would save you a few GCD's and some rage over the course of a fight.

landsouls spreadsheet says your gear is capable of 6772.9 DPS.

Honestly most issues with playing fury stem for rage management. I would try focusing on making sure you aren't using HS at the wrong times.

|TGM UI |Fury Warrior Guide | How To Use Landsoul's Spreadsheet| The Numbers Game |
    "I am an elitist; I will never accept mediocrity and I openly show no respect for stupidity"

I Can Get Some Parses if you Know where i can Get it? Never used it ebfore

1) You are using 2 weapons with the same swing timers, while this isn't the end of the world it's not the best thing cause you generate more rage when they aren't linked Destruyen my personal hero talks about it and some other good advice in this thread here

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/...y-warrior.html

2) I may be blind but I don't see how you have your meta gem activated requires 2 blues ( usually a nightmare tear and 1 blue/purple/green gem to activate and I don't see any in your gear) so unless I'm blind your meta isn't active and that is killing you fix it

3) Yes armory doesn't show the actual stats but you got way more hit than u need and way too much haste gear.

4) I'd suggest getting rid of the Mark of Supremecy get NES from the new 5 man, if you can get the 245 shoot I think even the 232 BP will be an upgrade for u so you get the t9 2 piece bonus and shed some of that unwanted haste.

5) Read about soft cap ArP and Fury direction u may want to look into taking

6) Why don't u have a single frost emblem upgrade? Are you buying primoral saronite for Shadow's Edge? Cause if not you should have at least 1 piece if not 2 pieces from frost emblems ICC has been out for like 6 weeks what are you using your badges on?

7) Professions man they are good things to have :P Drop Engineering and do BS, JC, or Enchanting. OR at least get Engineering lvld up and same with mining.

And finally Rotface isn't the best fight to judge your DPS on cause you gotta move a lot and it depends on how many times you get the disease on you so if your DPS isn't tops don't freak, now Festergut if you are rocking that type of DPS when you don't have to move for the entire fight really then we can talk about your rotation etc.

rotface is definitely not the fight to judge your dps on. all the movement going on in that fight will skew your numbers, compared to festergut where you stand still the entire fight as melee. 4.5k on rotface for your gear seems about right, depending on things like how many oozes you get and have to drop off.

like giles said, how is your meta getting activated? switch to the relentless earthstorm meta (21agi/3% crit dmg) and use a nightmare tear to activate it. load up your gear with red gems, using 10str/10crit in yellow sockets where the bonus is +6str. dont use any blue gems, so switch your meta.

get a nobles deck to replace that hit trinket you have, or at least banner of victory. you are way over hit, and you will get the procs from those trinkets more often than your on use trinkets.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Ok Thank you Guys Yes i know im way over hit i think i got that new crit one from PoS or w.e it is, as for haste i always thought that it would help and the meta thing ill change asap, For the frost emblems I am saving for the saronite i have over 128 Badges and saving them all so that it why thanks guys

Having two weapons with the same attack speed is NOT a problem. It wont contribute to your dps loss at all. Quite the opposite actually. With same speed weapons you can force sync them so they preform auto attacks at the same time, this will cause you to preform more auto attacks durring your flurry uptimes. I wouldnt suggest it at the moment, i just want to make sure you know that weapon speed should be the last thing on your mind and it does nothing to you but effect rage generation.

You should be using Tier gear. The itemisation of our tear gear is very good, and so are the set bonuses. Using the legs,shoulders,head, and chest, will set your stats up correctly so you can get rid of those trinkets (namely the vengeance of the forsaken).

Picking up jewlcrafting and blacksmithing/engineering would be about a 300 dps increase. (engineering does give a slightly higher dps increase then BSing)

-change that gem in your gun to a 10str/10 crit gem (10 dpsish)
    -Your meta gem is fine, the spread sheet is showing you with a dps loss if you use the 21 agi 3% crit gem.
    -Your boots need a 20 str gem in them, dont be cheep
    -Your boots need tuskarrs vitality
    -You should only use 10str/10 crit if it will match a socket bonus for you.
    -Change the red socket in your chest to 20 str, and put a nightmare tear into the blue socket
    Last edited by squats; 01-11-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Your gear is pretty nice but you basically have two empty profession slots. You've got a few cheap gems as well. I've been playing this game for awhile and its been my experience the best dpsers are those that try the hardest. Some really skilled gamers don't research their gear or fight mechanics and as a result someone with intermediate skill can outshine them. When my guild was in naxx40 I would beat out other dps and they would say things like "you just used more consumables" my simple answer was "yeah and I won so suck it". I don't know you well enough to determine your skill or effort but the point I am making is professions and gems matter. Make sure you are using pots, maybe haste or stoneblood I don't dps often enough to tell you which is better. You probably want to use things like deathwish when the gas is all out for the uber rage so long as you don't die.

Ok guys Its like im getting worse I just pulled Effin 4.1! GFVKSDHG:LXVNJIPAS i dropped eng so i can get BS and Mining now. Did i lsoe dps but dropping eng? or something

Engineering is higher dps then BSing. i would strongly suggest opening a ticket to get it restored

I already posted on what gems you need to change. Other then that, all you can do is not rage starve yourself. also, dont look to hard at dps numbers for any boss in ICC but festergut and maybe saurfang (right now). Things can easily go wrong on most fights and you wont get high numbers.

+ Reply to Thread