+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting to Tank

Starting to Tank

The World of Warcraft Armory

This is my Blood Elf Paladin. I have just started to play again and have been working on my prot spec for probably 2 weeks now but off and on. I want to get some advice on how I am doing so far? Do I have my talents set correctly? My gear is be need of help cause my stamaina isnt where I would think it should be. So anyone that can help me get on the right track would be great. Thanks

This is the basic tankadin build. The rest of the points go down the Ret tree; make sure you pick up Vindication in row three and Crusade in row four.

Don't worry overmuch about your stam, just focus on getting higher level gear. The stam will rise as your gear level does.

For your gems I would grab all epics and while staying over the 540 defense cap gem all stamina unless the socket bonus is 9 stamina or higher. For your enchants go with

Head: Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector - Item - World of Warcraft

Shoulders: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator - Item - World of Warcraft

Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Mighty Armor - Spell - World of Warcraft

Chest: Enchant Chest - Super Health - Spell - World of Warcraft

Bracers: Enchant Bracers - Major Stamina - Spell - World of Warcraft

Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining - Spell - World of Warcraft

Gloves: Heavy Borean Armor Kit - Item - World of Warcraft

Belt: Eternal Belt Buckle - Item - World of Warcraft

Legs: Frosthide Leg Armor - Item - World of Warcraft

Boots: Scroll of Enchant Boots - Tuskarr's Vitality - Item - World of Warcraft

Just keeping doing random heroics and ToC normal for the Black Heart. If you do this gear upgrades will come over time, focus on EH with a rough stamina to armor ratio at 1 stamina = 11 armor. You might want to check out these The Emblem of Conquest Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com The Emblem of Triumph Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com The Emblem of Frost Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com. The crafted pieces Saronite Sword Breakers and Chestguard of the White Knight both provide huge upgrades for you.

anyone else got more i can learn?

+ Reply to Thread