+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid tank, Threat calculater?

Druid tank, Threat calculater?

Hello.

I am a good geared druid tank, and now i want to create a Spreadsheet for druid thread etc..

but how do you actually calculate the thread?

And anyone have some sheets with ag = how much dodge etc..

Ty!
    Last edited by spicegirl; 01-10-2010 at 11:32 AM.

do you mean threat?

Yea threat.. sorry.

You can load up your character on Rawr, which will give you threat numbers. You can also check out blog posts like ones on wowthinktank. As for agl to dodge, the numbers are different for each person, but here are the raw Feral Druid numbers. If you want to know the numbers with your level of diminishing returns in mind, you can check out the avoidance and diminishing returns calculator.

Rawr is amazing for Druids. I use it myself for my Paladin, even though it seems to be bugged with Paladins from time to time.

When I plan out my threat, I try to have my threat per second to be around 90% (every DPS class has a damage reduction talent/innate ability of at least 10%) of the highest damage dealer's damage per second. I have a friend/rooommate/guildmate who abides by the same general rule, and we very rarely have issues with threat on bosses (if we do, it is usually at the beginning of boss fights, and usually caused by a Shaman's Lava Burst).

This tool does it based on a parse:

WowWebStats Tps Calculator

Otherwise, use Rawr or use some of the links above.

+ Reply to Thread