+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taking too much damage from Festergut.

Taking too much damage from Festergut.

I've been tanking ICC for awhile but this week hit a wall. Festergut, I just take way too much damage from him, even with all of my CD's on when he's at 3 stacks he 2 shots me. Any advice? I'm already going to run ToC 25 to try and get some upgrades, but I just have a feeling like I must be doing something wrong, like I'm missing some obvious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seteh View Post
    I would put armor on that cloak and stam on those gloves, unless you're having threat issues (which you definitely shouldn't on fester). Also, use either the trinket glyph of indomitability or another stam glyph instead of the rotting thumb.

It won't make or break the fight, but it will help.

Festergut is very much a gear fight so it will place immense strain on you and your healers (not to mention the DPS).

Grab a stack of armor potions as they will be needed.

For festergut you need strong tank healers and you need them to remain constantly healing you, I dont know were you have them stood but make sure they are stood behind one of the bosses legs as you dont need all casters at range just enough to make sure you have enough to soak the debuff. This might smooth the transition a little to ensure your not already a little low entering the phase.

Also what class do you normally tank with as I am a prot warrior and found improved demo shout to be a great help once I respecced out of my threat spec.

This may already have been used or might not be available but was just an idea.

As the above poster mentioned Stamina Trinkets and Effective Health is the way to go.

Edit i know some people have run 2 healers for the previous wing, if you have then run 3 healers.
    Last edited by Sifer; 01-10-2010 at 12:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread