+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I feel I should be doing more DPS.

I feel I should be doing more DPS.

I dont know if i'm just too anal or what.

WoL For Hroth
    My Armory

I just feel like somethings way off. Like my numbers are way too low for my gear.

From what I see you're doing absolutely fine. And as arms none-the-less, you are a support dps class and shouldn't be pushing out even that much.

I really still feel its low though. We're Preparing for 2nd wing ICC. I just dont think thats high enough damage for that enrage. Any improvements anyone can see would be highly appreciated.

Well I looked over your stats, gemming, talents, glyphs. As I said, it seems you are absolutely fine with where you are at. Your over hit capped which is about it, so if you can replace some gear with less hit + more ArP or damage, that could make an improvement.

Also, Improved Demo shout isn't all that necessary if you want more damage. If you're rage starved, dip it into Unbridled Wrath. Also your rotation should be Rend -> MS -> Slam -> Use execute if active, then Overpower after. After the Over Power I suggest using blade storm for it adds more debuffs to the target, and the CD for Overpower and execute comes back after the blade storm.

Also make sure your rend drops off before putting it back up to get the full usage out of it.

If you still have the same dps, like I said. Fury is the dps class, arms is the dps class that helps enhance the other raids dps. With where you are at now, you are fine.

+ Reply to Thread