+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planning your alts and main

Planning your alts and main

Well i have a dk and a warrior and im looking for some kind of guide or websites that i can look at too plan my alt and my main. Its a mess right now and i dont know where to begin. It can range as too setting up bank alts too take professions whatever..... I kind of suck too get money and i want too get it like the pros....

What do you mean by setting up alts?

As to the professions for making gold...
    Herbalism and Mining are your two best Gatherer Profs.
    Alchemy and JC are probably your two best "crafting" profs, but JC is getting too common and too much competition.

The other way to get Gold is to just grind your dailies and run heroics like crazy without wiping...

what i mean

What i mean by setting up as alts are what profs shall the alts have in order too supply my main and so on....

Well in that case, what I would worry about first is getting those alts up in level first before you worry about what profs they have.

As to supplying your main, in that case, you need to figure out what Professions would support you best.

For example a friend of mine has 6 characters that are Transmutation Alchemists.
    So he has 6 CDs for making Epic Gems.

Another has 6 Miners for 6 Titansteel CDs.

here again

Well my main is a lvl 80 dk and i have a warrior currently at lvl 51 and struggling upwards. The problem i mostly have is that i lack in money cause i use it too much on my alt too get him up to lvl cap. /killeralpha

decide what you what your main's proffesions to have. with a dk main, depending on what role you play him as, bs/jc would probably be the best combo to go with. so that means you need a miner to farm the mats to level those professions up. make your warrior a miner and if you plan on playing him as well and not just a farm toon, you can get engineering on him. if you just want him as a farm toon, get herbalism so you can farm herbs and sell them on the ah. if you really want to go max your profits, getting mining to fuel your main's bs/jc and herbing to farm herbs, make anotehr dk and level him just to 65 and get inscription and alchemy on that toon. using your warrior to farm for your lowbie dk to make flasks and glyphs for will turn over even more gold since flasks usually sell better and higher than just putting up the herbs.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    decide what you what your main's proffesions to have. with a dk main, depending on what role you play him as, bs/jc would probably be the best combo to go with. so that means you need a miner to farm the mats to level those professions up. make your warrior a miner and if you plan on playing him as well and not just a farm toon, you can get engineering on him. if you just want him as a farm toon, get herbalism so you can farm herbs and sell them on the ah. if you really want to go max your profits, getting mining to fuel your main's bs/jc and herbing to farm herbs, make anotehr dk and level him just to 65 and get inscription and alchemy on that toon. using your warrior to farm for your lowbie dk to make flasks and glyphs for will turn over even more gold since flasks usually sell better and higher than just putting up the herbs.
    You can only have 1 DK per server, so how is he going to have a 2nd DK?

how can you only have one dk per server when you can have 9 of the same class if you want?

i didn't know it was limited to one per server. pretty dumb idea if you ask me on blizzard's part.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Destruyen View Post
    how can you only have one dk per server when you can have 9 of the same class if you want?

i didn't know it was limited to one per server. pretty dumb idea if you ask me on blizzard's part.
    DKs are a special class, so therefore you can only have 1 per server.
    Take it up with Blizzard if you don't like it.

+ Reply to Thread