+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About hit rating

About hit rating

The World of Warcraft Armory

So I'm way way below cap. What should I do? Should I gem for it?

Nope.

Hit's not all that great a threat stat anyway. If you get it from gear, great. If not, oh well. Don't go out of your way for it.

Are you having issues with holding threat?
    If so, bringing up ones Hit Rating and/or Expertise can usually help with that.

Not TERRIBLE threat issues, but pulling aggro from a pally in ICC is a little harder than it should be I feel.

I always have my hit either at cap, or above yet I NEVER gem for it. I suggest try doing ICC rep grind for the tanking ring which has hit, or doing ToC 25 for trophies and get the pants which gives 1.62% hit. IMO, hit is an important factor, but not important enough to gem for it. So just get it from gear when you can.

I myself don't replace my hit gear if it drops more then 1%, but depends on what you really want. If you're a main tank though, I'd say always try to say at 8% or more unless your gear is absolutely fantastic, or you're not to far below the cap, because threat can be an issue if you have really good dps who are aggro whores.

So pretty much what I'm hearing is, if the gear has it great, if not, don't worry about it? Good to know. I'll gem more stamina then

+ Reply to Thread