+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear check please! 1st raid tonight :D

Gear check please! 1st raid tonight :D

Hey all, been a long time reader, but new member. Was just wondering if I could get a gear check please, guild is gonna start 10 mans tonight and we're starting with ICC ha. Hopefully we get Marrowgar down.

Anyways, I will be the off-tank for tonight's endeavor and was just wondering if I should change anything/grab something else from the badge vendor.

BTW I have 2 specs listed, frost/blood. I generally use frost for 5-mans cause pugs are fail for focus fire most of the time and the extra AOE from frost helps with that. Tonight I will be running as Blood though.

Thanks!

WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings (LINK)

You dont look too bad for just starting to raid, but you definately need more HP. The current trend for ICC tanks is gemming pure stam, and getting as much armor as possible. Not sure if you should start with ICC tho. Maybe try starting with ToC? Get some t9 on ya, can get it for just badges at the argent tourny grounds. Try replaceing that Essence of Gossamer with the black heart from ToC 5 man. With the DRs on avoidance now, and the ICC debuff most tanks are turning away from stacking avoidance and going for mitigation.

Hope this helps some.

I've been trying for the black heart, just fails to drop, gonna farm some today. Also, I have the alchemist trinket to up my stam a lil more, unbuffed i have a little over 35k.

+ Reply to Thread