+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear check for ToC/Ony 10/25 mans

Gear check for ToC/Ony 10/25 mans

Hello all

I want alittle advice on my gear.

The World of Warcraft Armory

I keep getting denied into raids because I don't have achievements or 5k GS....I'm only at 4955 which apparently isn't good enough.

My guild also is casual which isn't helping so I will have to find a raiding guild to perhaps circumvent my issue.

But I wanted to hear some opinions and feedback if I can handle those raids? I know I'm not ready for ICC 10man, but the others I feel in my previous experience I'm good to Maintank if not Offtank.

Vistar
    BEHOLD, the Fork of Truth
    -Richard LFG

Your gear is absolutelty fine for Ony and ToC and In my opinion you are fine for ICC also. Don't join PUGS that worry about GS over 90% of the time it ends in a horrible failure. Your gear and enchants look great the only two small things I would change is get a hybrid stam gem to match the 12 stamina socket bonus and change your chest enchant to 275 health.

The only easy upgrade for you is the triumph shoulders are better than your current ones. Your gear seems to be as good as it gets for your current raid status.

I was going to get the triumph shoulders, but I didn't want to loose all that expertise.

If its ok to lose that, I'll get them this weekend when I farm 40 badges, bought the trinket for the armor instead for EH

Vistar
    BEHOLD, the Fork of Truth
    -Richard LFG

+ Reply to Thread