+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear/spec/gem reccomendations :)

Gear/spec/gem reccomendations :)

Well guys, i think its best if i keep it short and sweet. Ive posted a couple of times before about stats but havent had much feedback on my overall gear and enchants / gems and talents.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Hopefully illl be going to toc 10 / 25 soon with the guild so i can join them in Icc. Just wondering if there are any easy upgrades i can get or any mistakes i have made whilst gemming.

Thankyou!

Bump

You look pretty good. I would ditch the 15 stam and minor run speed increase for a pure stam enchant, and ditch the dodge/stam gem for a agil/stam. And im not a warrior tank so cant help ya with talents =P

Are you sure you clicked on my armoury? Im a paladin tank, not a warrior :P

lol got the wrong armory then. You look pretty good tho, id ditch the rotting thumb for a armor or stam trink. Build looks pretty good for solo tanking. I prefer to leave out JotJ and vindication because i raid with others who have it or something equivilant. Id recommend getting some more stam for ICC raids.

Okay thanks very much. I've had my eyes peeled for a new trinket for a while so hopefully ill grab one soon once i get raiding again.

Concerning my spec since im the only prot pally in my guild would it be better to just take the two points out of vindication and maybe grab SoC and then stick the last one in seal of the pure to max it out?

Ugh. Always bring your own debuffs, don't rely on others if you don't have to. If they are dead, not able to raid, etc., you are gimping yourself.

Suggestions:

Cloak: 225 armor enchant
    Boots: You can get the ulduar crafted boots from a smith or even the new plate defense boots from ICC if you can get the primordial saronite by cash.
    Trinket: If you don't get a stam one by drops, buy the Badge Trinket

Weapon: Mongoose >> 26 agility.

Glyphs: Swap your Blessing of Kings minor with Seal of Wisdom to reduce its mana cost.

Spec:
    GTFO of Seals of the pure (holy tree).
    Move 1 point in imp judgements back to Benediction.
    One point in Conviction (ret tree), the remaining three in Crusade (also ret tree)

Thats absolutely fantastic thankyou very much. Ill get to work on everything now, hopefully i can get sorted before tonights raid!

Cheers for the help! its really appreciated

Yea i agree with Insahinty. I went for the pure threat build because the OTs dont generate enough for my likeing.

+ Reply to Thread