+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Being A Good Raider

I'm not sure that it's rhyming if you use the exact same word twice...

BLLAAAAARWRWRWRGGHAHHHAHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Petninja View Post
    I'm not sure that it's rhyming if you use the exact same word twice...
    There's a time and a place
    for your serious face.

Loved this one!... I'm translating it to spanish and posting it in my guild forum, thank you very much Lore!!! =D

Thanks Lore for another entertaining and informative Marmot.

Its definately been benificial as my friends and I as we have started our own guild. Its given us a wealth of information and insight what we need to do and how we should go about getting the best from our members.

I'd particularly like to hear you speak about Raid Leading. I'm finding this a very tough job as people look to you for guidance and instruction. It's particularly tough when you haven't experienced the fights yourself, thank god for tank spots in depth video guides to all the content. I suppose with more experience this will come but I'd be very interested in what your thoughts on what makes a good raid leader and how to become one.

I for one think next week should talk about add-ons

I really dont know what to do about the guild im in. I was told when I apped that there was a holy paladin spot open and that they needed one badly. Its been 3 weeks since my invite into guild and I have been benched every raid night, so a total of 12 days.

What should I do?

1: Damn you Lore and your little flash of a message at the end of these...
    2: Does Lore have his own youtube chan? If so, I wanna find it..

Otherwise, I'm GM of my own guild, and Primary RL, these have been very informative, and I'm glad for anything that helps make my job just a little bit easier. TY Lore

Hey there, have been trying to view weekly marmot episode 11 being a good raider but wherever i find this video it say its private and not viewable. Can someone help me with this plz ? ; )

Snap trying to use this for the principles on being a good raider explained here and finding that it is set to Private on youtube.

anything someone could help with on this one?

+ Reply to Thread