+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gear check Part 2:) and a TANK YOU SO FAR!

Gear check Part 2:) and a TANK YOU SO FAR!

A BIG thank you to all who answered my post yesterday with regards to my setup / enchants etc.. I took it all on board and spent last night running around sorting the gear enchants and talent tree etc.. out an becoming a lot poorer but can see the benefits already so a HUGE THANK YOU GUYS ....has definitely made me a huge tank spot fan and now I'm glued to the site ..I'm at work ATM!LOL

Please have a look at the current gear changes :
    The World of Warcraft Armory

I am also using the brew fest 170 stam instead of the onyx blood trinket it currently shows so my HP is nice and over the 40.5 level...I will get the black heart in the next day or so ..ill just spam the instance till it drops lol and in a 2 weeks have about 60 emblems to get the uber stam trinket (key)..on that note do you think this is the best frost item for me to get next? or do you see a better choice ..was also considering the belt...and socket and encht it...I will be doing more icc runs now my set up has changed and will ofc be more likely to get some nice drops any further advice esp. on items to aim for and in what order would be greatly received..ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL ! from an snowy London! dizz

Posts of this nature should really go in the HALP! forum.

For the record you should only go for +12 stam bonuses if it only requires one hybrid gem (like in your helm). If you gem for +12 stam bonuses in a piece that requires 1 blue, 1 red, and 1 yellow is like gemming for 2 +6 stam bonuses and results in a loss of 18 stam. So the gems in your legs and BP should be all +30 stam gems. Of course then you lose your meta gem requirement. I'd say put the dodge/stam gem in your belt until you get a piece with a better +stam socket bonus.

I would also personally gem def/stam in that helm since you have lots of hit already. I'd also enchant your gloves with either 18 stam or 240 armor.

Otherwise looks good to me.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Personally, I would say if you're sitting around 40k with the Glyph of Indomitability and the Onyxia Talisman on, I wouldn't worry too much about the trinket as of yet, and go for other pieces, probably either the Cataclysmic Chestguard, the Tier 10 Helm or shoulders, the belt, or the cape. Any one of those would be a viable upgrade, although the T10 gear really isn't going to be as nice an upgrade until you can get some trophies (or whatever they call the upgrading items now).

I'd probably go Chest - Belt - Cape - Shoulders - Helm - Trinket if I were in your position (although that list may change depending on what drops you get in ICC)

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

thank you guys

+ Reply to Thread