+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trauma

Trauma

Trauma - Item - World of Warcraft

Currently it seems that the On Equip effect of this item is not scaling with spell power as it was on the PTR. I was wondering if anyone had any information on if they know that it is currently bugged or working as intended.

The typical proc has only been healing for about 250 a tick, and seems to only proc about once every 10 casts.

If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated by all the healers in my guild currently considering this item.

Thank you.

Most procs don't scale with spellpower, so I'm guessing it was a bug on PTR.
    It's still a nice proc for AoE healing without it though
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Protection Warrior Spreadsheet

Underwhelming

My wife got this for her resto druid last night. We then went to ToGC25 for a few bosses and I logged it to see how the proc did. It didn't seem to be all that good. In situations where it procs in a heavy aoe damage fight it might be more useful (assuming everyone is clumped up) but overall it was only just over 1% of her healing.

Here's the log if you are interested to see. Jazzies is her name and Fountain of Light is the proc heal.

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

Grom

It's a 1% proc chance per heal you do, so it would be mainly an AoE healing weapon tbh (hence the AoE healing proc I guess?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Protection Warrior Spreadsheet

+ Reply to Thread