+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which rings should I use?

Which rings should I use?

Last night I picked up Abomination's Bloody Ring

I also have Ashen Band of Courage and Clutch of Fortification

Of course I logged out wearing both the 251's because I wanted to see my wow heroes score get to 2800, but I'm having a hard time giving up the armor.

Advice?

Honestly the Armor from the Clutch of Fortification isn't enough to make that much of a difference. Armor is good and reduces damage, and there is a certain calculation that shows how much armor is equal to how much health. Last I checked that, 540 armor isn't that much of an upgrade compared to the stamina from the other two rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostglaive View Post
    Honestly the Armor from the Clutch of Fortification isn't enough to make that much of a difference. Armor is good and reduces damage, and there is a certain calculation that shows how much armor is equal to how much health. Last I checked that, 540 armor isn't that much of an upgrade compared to the stamina from the other two rings.
    No offense, but you are completely wrong. 540 armor is ~50 stam (a little less, and it varies depending on your current armor/stam levels) raid buffed. It is VERY good.

I'd roll with clutch and abomination's.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I disagree, 6 stamina versus 560 armor favors the armor.

So I would go Abom + Clutch. As you upgrade the Ashen Band, it'll overtake the Clutch though (guestimating around the reverered version).

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Man View Post
    I disagree, 6 stamina versus 560 armor favors the armor.

So I would go Abom + Clutch. As you upgrade the Ashen Band, it'll overtake the Clutch though (guestimating around the reverered version).
    It takes the socket to make it better, I think that's the exalted version. Even then it's not a huge upgrade. I will say though, keep it around for when you face a fight with a lot of damage unmittagatible by armor. I switch my clutch of fortification and my H-Band of the Traitor king depending on the fight.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Thanks. Abom + Clutch it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    It takes the socket to make it better, I think that's the exalted version. Even then it's not a huge upgrade. I will say though, keep it around for when you face a fight with a lot of damage unmittagatible by armor. I switch my clutch of fortification and my H-Band of the Traitor king depending on the fight.
    Yikes, I just looked up the different versions on wowhead and the revered ring only goes up to 129 stamina. So unless the hotfix to buff the proc-rate is significant. You're right, you won't overtake clutch until you get to exalted.

+ Reply to Thread