+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Input on gear

Input on gear

Hey everyone. I recently hit 80 on 11/23/09, and have started to do some tanking in ICC10/ICC25. I don't have more than a couple months experience tanking, so I'm seeking input on my character. I bounce between a cookie cutter Frost and Blood tanking spec, depending on what's needed of me. (I would and have dual spec tank, but I dps quite often)

So essentially what I'm asking, is I'd appreciate any advice on anything from gear, gems, spec for my character.

Thanks for your time.

First off, if you just became 80 as of recent, then you probably shouldn't be getting into Icecrown just yet. I'm not trying to be a nasty critic, but the reasoning for this is you should be getting gear that allows you to survive better from places like Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and the new Dungeons.

Try looking at other guides but in general you should be at least having gear that is 226+, stacking stamina and armor, and perfecting rotations for threat as well as knowing when to use cool downs and trinkets to prevent from dying or taking serious damage.

Makes sure you're defense capped, hit capped, and as soon as you get all those things resolved, you should be set.

You must have looked at the wrong armory. I assumed you would just find it under my WoW Characters drop down, but here's the link:

The World of Warcraft Armory

+ Reply to Thread